- 2 Mbps connectivity between Mumbai and 35 districts through STM1 completed successfully.
- Integration of Secretariat LAN with NICNET.
- Connectivity of Post offices in Maharashtra
- Driving Licence system implemented in 30 out of 45 RTOs of Maharashtra.
NREGA software implemented in 12 districts of Maharashtra.
- Panchayat Portal Content for 33 Zps, 357 Tehsils, 28000 Gram Panchayats is initiated.
- Common Integrated Police Application (CIPA) Phase I for 127 Police stations completed successfully.
- Consumer Forum Network (CONFONET) Phase I, II, III for 35 out of 43 locations completed.
- Utility Mapping Project for Mumbai, Digitisation in progress by survey of India.
- Crop data updation via SMS at Nasik for Land record data.
- Display of live telecast of function on 2nd Oct.07 at Raj Bhavan Mumbai for CM and Governor.
- Implementation of Accounting system in 4 Zilla Parishads
Computer support via web application for result transmission and compilation
for Panchayat elections in Maharashtra.
- Computer training programmes conducted for State Government Departments.
- Visit of SIO to district centres and NIC HQ.
- Implementation of Web meeting between District Collectorates and Secretariat.
Assistance in preparation of technical document for pilot implementation of National Land Resource Management System.
Technical assistance for MSWAN implementation.
Technical assistance for web hosting and security audit, VPN,
Processing of DSC requests and user account creation on Tender website.
Preparation of RFP for Maharashtra related content on India Portal.
Technical assistance for implementation of computerised ration card.
- Videoconferencing facility for State Govt, Central Govt.Departments.