Activity report NIC Maharashtra State Centre for 2011-12
- Web Services
- Web services for State and Central Government departments (State
Secretariat and 35 districts).
- Network Infrastructure
- Upgradation of NICNET based State Wide area network between Mumbai and 35 Districts
- Network services and Data Centre at NIC State Centre.
- NICNET connectivity to CGHS, Dept of Post,PAO,Passport and
immigration,PORTs,Forest,ROC,CBI,FMC,NRHM,e-Court (District Courts and High
- Consumer Forum Networking in 43 locations of Maharashtra.
- Point of Presence for NKN at Mumbai
- Software Development and Implementation of National eGov Projects in Secretariat and 35 Districts
- Implementation of E-Governance projects for State and Central Government
- Digital Signature Certificate Services,Tender Account creation for
Publishing Government tenders
- Implementation of eOffice application software in NRHM.
- Implementation of eProcurement Mission Mode Project for State Govt.
- Implementation of eProcurement for Prime Minister Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) and Central Govt. Portals.
- Implementation of Public Distribution System Common Application software
- Grievance Monitoring System for Public Distribution System (http://mahafood.gov.in).
- Allotment system for food grains (Rice, Wheat,
Jowar) system for Maharashtra (http://mahafood.mumbai.nic.in).
- Rural Informatics development, Panchayat accounting system in Maharashtra (Priasoft).
- Implementation of Library Information System (E-Granthalaya).
- Technical support to State Govt. for CCTNS in Maharashtra.
- Computerisation of Land record in 357 Tehsils and display of Record of
Rights (7-12) on the central Website. (http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in),
Implementation of NLRMP in 6 Pilot districts.
- Computerised Driving licence system for 45 RTOs in Maharashtra and State
Transport register for driving licence and vehicle registration.
- National Rural Emp. Guarantee act software implementation.
- Status Information Management system for collecting data for MIS reports
of various departments from line Departments (http://mahasim.nic.in).
- Design development of Pregcare software for Mother child heath care
- Fishing vessel registration and licensing system
- Implementation of 12 Services under National e-Governance Plan A Mission Mode Project
- Implementation of Mother Child Health Care Tracking System (MCTS) in
- Group SMS Service at Jalgaon for Public Distribution System
Value added Services
- Video Conferencing Network between Mumbai and 35 Districts and services to
State and Central Govt. Departments.
- Conducting E-learning Programmes, Computer Training and application
- National eGovernance Award for Gadchiroli District
- CSI Nihilent Award for Nanded District